Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The Little Angel"s Motorcycle Club


     "THE LITTLE ANGEL'S MOTORCYCLE CLUB"

   I am sure you have all heard of the "Hell's Angels" motorcycle club-- Well here is a picture of the newest motorcycle club---- "The Little Angels". Note- They got their motorcycles before they got their license to drive. I am not sure if that is good or bad. I guess we will wait and see how much the furniture gets moved around, when motorcycle meets chair, table or other object? 
   When I first received this picture, the first thought I had was, "well, well this must be the newest recruits to a motorcycle gang".
   I'll bet their parents go nuts, even though the kids look like they are having a great time.
   The Mom's & Dad's are probably 'worrying & stewing'. The Grandma & Grandpa just sit back and say "Oh my they have a lot of energy" and the Great Grandpa sits in a chair and snickers or even actually laughs, because he remembers when the tables were turned and the Mom's & Dad's and even the Grandma & Grandpa's were the 3 or 4 year old's running around, yelling, bumping into each other and as kids are prone to do--they were just having fun. 

   MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL POST THIS PICTURE that recently made the rounds.
                    

W.R Baldwin Jan 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment