Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

A MEMORY

A MEMORY--- 
That Will Not Go Away
   Have you ever had a song, or just a tune, or even a little saying get stuck in your mind, like a memory bank, and no matter what you do, it will not go away? Even if it does go away for a while it pops back in when you least suspect it?
   Unfortunately it usually shows up just as you are trying to go to sleep and there usually is nothing you can do to make it leave until it is good and ready.
   It may be some little “ditty” you learned in school, or in a Church meeting. Or it could be part of a child’s game that you used to play 50 or 60 years ago, but it is still there waiting to be heard again--- and it usually wants to be heard over and over and over again.
   Well my latest one showed up about three weeks ago and refuses to leave. It sneaks up when I least expect it.
   I am usually sitting at my computer or driving along in my car and of course when I am trying especially hard to get to sleep.
   Here is my latest nemesis, and if any of my friends out there would like to take it away PLEASE be my guest. You are welcome to keep it as your own but sometimes they just want to share so they may BUG us both!
   A HORSE IS A HORSE, IS A HORSE OF COURSE, UNLESS OF COURSE IT IS NOT A HORSE!

   I have no idea where it came from but someone please take it away!
Wally B.


No comments:

Post a Comment