Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tribute to Walmart Shoppers

                  WALMART SHOPPERS
I have one member of our family who is an avid Walmart customer watcher. When he sees one of interest he puts it on his Facebook page, usually with a comment. This past month I also have made several trips to the local Walmart and also saw some strange things. I suppose this could happen in any store, but as I saw, or my cohort saw, these in Walmart so I thought I would do a “blog” on them so here is a “Tribute to Walmart Shoppers.” 

You with the body parts hanging out,
Please tell me what that is all about?

You with the flip-flops on your feet,
Do you like the slap-slap noise clear up the street?

Those whose hair has seen neither comb nor brush,
When you get home please fix with comb or brush.

When I’m standing in line waiting for the register to start,
Don’t let your kid bang my legs with your blasted cart.

The parking spot with the wheelchair sign---
Not for people who park and RUN inside just fine.

And you with the zipper up the back of your skirt,
You probably should check it—It would not hurt?

The lady who keeps hitting her kids on the head,
I’ll bet they can’t wait to get home in bed.

And the sign on the door that says “no dogs in store”,
You should remove your dog from your purse, and head for the door.

The guy with the hairy arm pits, and ½ a shirt,
Shouldn’t strut down the aisle with his girl, (she’s a flirt.)

And then there is the “tween”, with his pants to his knees.
Don’t he know what’s wrong?? Can’t he feel the breeze?

And the gal in the Tu-Tu and the guy in his Tux,
Must want you to know they make “Big Bucks.”

Then the Mom with the baby, that smells like a compost pile,
Please change her diaper, so the poor thing can smile!


THAT’S ALL------------

No comments:

Post a Comment