Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

ETERNAL FAMILIES

ETERNAL FAMILIES       W.R. Baldwin 25 Oct 1998

Where did my Eternal Family go?
Did they stray away as they started to grow?
Did I teach them the things, to keep on the path?
Or did I try to teach, when in a state of wrath?

They learned to love from their Mother dear.
She taught them with love, never with fear.
Her love was unconditional all of her life.
Perhaps in her youth, she had her share of strife.

But her children, she thought, I will raise with love.
Then I can have them forever in Heaven above.
But she forgot the Lord’s plan of Free Agency.
They can choose yes. Or no, to come back to me

To live in the Lord’s Heaven as a family,
Or to the Terrestrial Kingdom, go separately.
Their choice is not ours, but theirs to make,
No matter what covenants on earth WE do make.

We teach, we pray and an example we live.
We hope it is good, the example we give.
Especially the Mother, with unconditional love
That she got from our Father in Heaven above.

Will our earthly family, which we raised from birth
Be with us, when we leave this old earth?
Will we be worthy to have them forever?
Will we be Celestial, and there will we gather?

I hope and I strive, and try to do right.
I pray by my bed both morning and night,
That each of my children and especially my wife
Will all live Celestial, in our after Earth life?

No comments:

Post a Comment