Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

GOOD READ

KILLING LINCOLN & KILLING KENNEDY

   I have always been a amateur history buff so I was anxious to read both of these books. I like many other people read about the killing of Lincoln while I was in my years of formal schooling, but I do not recall ever sitting down and reading the details about that episode in history after my so called education years.
   I did finally read both books and I did enjoy them both. If you are worried about reading a boring history book you will find that is not the case with these two books. They ARE history books but they also are written to hold your attention more like a novel.
   Of course I actually remember the killing of John F. Kennedy so it was more like a refresher course to read it.
   Although I enjoy reading all kinds of books, history books seem to be more interesting to me. I enjoyed "Killing Lincoln" much more than "Killing Kennedy".
  All said, I enjoyed both books and they are on my good read list.
Wally

No comments:

Post a Comment