Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

SLANG WORDS 2015-??

          TODAY'S SLANG WORDS--2015 - ??

The first part of July I did a Blog on SLANG WORDS 1940-1950. Some of the younger people, mostly in our family thought they should get equal time. (Of course the younger people in our family could be everyone except me.)

I am sure there a lot more than these but as I have been listening and watrching for a couple of weeks these are the ones I picked up on.

SUP or WASSUP------------------A greeting like (Hi) or Whats Up?
HEY                                             An answer I get a lot of times when someone answers the phone.
COOL                                          OK or Good or relax.
HOT                                             Attractive
MY BAD                                      I made a mistake.
"K"                                                means okay.
WHAT'S THE HASHTAG          I can't find it without a Hashtag #.
"FAM"                                   Wouldn't it be just as easy to say Family?
CHILL                                          Calm down or Just lay around.
BAD                                             Good or Awesome 
       Then there is MY 2015 Slang word--------HUH         I seem to answer every comment with this.
       ---Then there is of course proper speach.---
"THE RAIN IN SPAIN STAYS MAINLY IN THE PLAIN "My Fair Lady."

There are a lot more of these that are just letters that I have no idea what they mean?
ROLF-- BFO -- LOL-- NYPA
Don't ask me-- I do not know???

WR Baldwin
23 July 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment