Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

FAMILIES

This was taken from an article on one of the periodicals published by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints I do not remember who the speaker was but he was quoting Brother Henry B. Eyring.






 Sept & Oct








A THOUGHT FROM
GRANDPA’S
 FILE CABINET










Families Can be Together Forever


The message that I want to share today is that families can be together forever. Henry B. Eyring teaches us, “We must have the goal not just in our minds but in our hearts. What we want is eternal life in families. We don’t just want it if that is what works out, nor do we want something approaching eternal life. We want eternal life, whatever its cost in effort, pain, and sacrifices.” I have a testimony that this is true. I know that the only way I can receive exaltation is “through sacred ordinances and covenants available in holy temples that make it possible for individuals to return to the presence of God and for families to be united eternally”. I love my family and I can't imagine life without them. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have knowing that I will be with them even after this life. Families can be together forever through Heavenly Father’s plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment